CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Deepest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear
is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually who are we not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do.
We were born to make manifest
the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And when we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

~Marianne Williamson~

Monday, June 16, 2008

Home

I am home from Washington. The trip was shorter this time. My parents and I decided to caravan with my sister and brother in law. We followed them back to Salt Lake City. My bother in law drove about and average of 79 mph. Crazy. Ah well, we can't slow down the wind, and deffinetly not a driver on a mission.
When we went up there, we stayed with my mom's brother. The morning after we got there, we went to a bunch of different yardsales. I found four clasic Disney movies for 50 cents each! Pocahontas, Oliver and Company, Hercules, and Alice in Wonderland. Great, I know!!! I love actual cartoons. I would take them over the digital kind any day. Right now I am watching Pocahontas, and we just watched Hercules. So many kids are going to go without these clasic kind of movies. They might not even know who Cinderella is. I can't believe that they think Enchanted is as good as any of the clasic Disney princess movies. YA RIGHT!!!! That movie is full of stupid themes, bad acting and just has a really base story. I call it the Freak in the Woods Movie. Tells ya how much I like it. The reason I call it that is she is this freak that lives in the woods and her only thought is to marry a prince and become a princess.
I'm getting off the subject. I got home and went to see my babies, I have baby quail in my basement because we hatched them, and I was so surprised. The have grown so much in the five days we have been gone. They also have started getting their feathers. They are brown and have little white spots on them. The one looked like the hasn't gotten his feathers on his butt yet. It looked pretty odd.
Well, that is my news for now. I hope you enjoyed my ranting. It usually entertans at least one person.

1 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Hey--I want to see your quail. Post a picture.

And when do I get the pictures from your camera from the wedding and following festivities?