CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Deepest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear
is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually who are we not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do.
We were born to make manifest
the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And when we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

~Marianne Williamson~

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Insane!!!!!

So, here's the thing. I'm am insane! Well, not really. But that's ok, because sometimes I act like it. Like I see and hear things that I thought someone or thing said, that didn't really happen. I love to dance and will do so, even if i totally embarras my self. I also love to dance and can sing, if I do say so myself. I am totaly nutty and I love putty. Back to the things not seen/heard. I also sometimes say things that I didn't mean to say. Words will come out of my mouth that weren't there a minute ago and sometimes people take it the wrong way. Sickos! Well, that was my first entry. What do ya think. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think. Just no swearing. I won't take anything you say to me as a personal slight.

1 comments:

The Team said...

Hey VERY nice 'mac' lol...nice profile..whats up? are u excited for school to get over well i am.....seeya at school.....sorry that im anoing but well.....sorry...im sorry about ur sisters wedding card....