CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Deepest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear
is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually who are we not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do.
We were born to make manifest
the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And when we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

~Marianne Williamson~

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Marriage

Yesterday, my sister, got married. Amazing. I know. We have waited and wated for this day forever! She and her fionce, at the time, only decided to get married after a month. But that's ok. We Love this guy. He treats her right and they look good together.
This is the schedule I followed yesterday. I woke up at 4:30, and got up at five. I got my parents up with a grea big clap and a very loud "GET UP, RIGHT NOW!" I got ready and we left the house at 7:00 o'clock, went up to the nursing home, and got my grandma. We left the nusing home at around 20 to 8. We got to Manti at around 9:30. When Mark and Andrea got out of the temple, we did some pictures. After which, we proceded to Salt Lake City. We had this huge BBQ and then we came home. I didn't get home til' bout' midnight. Today in church, I had a hard time trying to keep awake. And on top of all of yesterdays celebrations, I was fight a slight cold. My voice sounds like sand paper, and I have this huge hacking cough. Fun Huh? Well, it was fun. So that was my day yesterday. I hope your day was fun.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for coming, Mack! You are the bomb!