CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our Deepest Fear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear
is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness,
that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually who are we not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine as children do.
We were born to make manifest
the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And when we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

~Marianne Williamson~

Monday, July 7, 2008

Today

Today has been very boring. And uneventful, too. This morning, my dad got me up at around seven, six thirty, so we could have prayer before he left. I then went back to bed and didn't get up 'till nine thirty. After that, I got dressed, did the dishes, and watched some tv. I then walked down to the library, only to find that they were closed for the morning. I got the mail, and walked home. I continued my day by watching Constantine. A rather odd show, but ok none the less. One of my brothers must have left here. Then, I took a nap while my mom watched some really annoying tv show. When my dad got home, he took me down to the library again, where I checked out two books. When I got home, my dad had me staple, fold, and count a whole bunch of pamphlets. So now I sit here, telling you about my day.
Also, today, my mom was sick, so she stayed in bed till around ten o'clock, when one of her ladies (she does hair) came to see her about some ceiling tiles. I then made her go back to bed. She stayed there till I got back from the library the first time. She watched Constantine with me, or most of it I should say.
So that was my day. Dull, pointless, and lifeless as ever.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

hehehehehe sounds like my day! My mom is sick also and so she has stayed in bed all day too :)